Friday, August 25, 2006

Dias Latinos

Dias Latinos, the Latin days…. A yearly festival which is in my current hometown Amersfoort Even do the weather was form time to time terrible the festival turned out be real good.

Was this is my first year in this city I can not compare this years festival with other years but based on what I have seen during this years festival I can only say that I will be for sure attend next year. One of the good things of Dias Latinos is that the ladies are behaving as can be expected from Latinos ladies having a party.

When the people of BOSH go on there world tour, the thing they mentioned a long long time ago they should make a stop during this festival in Amersfoort so we can enjoy all together this festival and have some beers and some fun together.

No comments: