Tuesday, August 01, 2006

BOSH link. Thanks guys!

Looking at the visitor reports I just found out that BOSH has a link to this weblog on their main page. Great news…. As you already might know I am a regular listener of BOSH and never skipping a show. For all those people who followed the link from the BOSH website and think this is a somewhat crappie weblog. I have to agree… but rest assured there is a complete new website on its way… I am tuning the last bits and pieces of it and I will release it somewhere in the upcoming weeks. When I do so I will send in a audio comment to BOSH. Just to tell them I still like the show, I am still listening and to promote my new website. For now you will have to do it with the content I offer there at this moment. Please have a look at http://www.terminalcult.org

1 comment:

Craig said...

Glad to hear you are still listening! I now have a wordpress blog and a Vox blog.

By the way, I still have invites to vox.com if anyone wants one. It beats blogger any day.