Friday, January 27, 2012

Moving from VMware to Oracle VM

I have been working the past year a lot with technology around Oracle VM and Oracle Enterprise Manager 11 and 12C as well as that I have been playing a lot with public and private cloud concepts. Some people have asked me the past months on why I have not been blogging more on Oracle VM and the other parts I have been using and working with. It will be my intention to write more about it simply because I now have the access to a second test server at home which I can use for testing the things I like to blog about. So you can expect more on this.

As a starter I would like to show you the below Oracle video where Kurt Hackel is explaining to a former VMWare employee and a current Oracle employee, Douglas Phillips, what Oracle VM is all about.

No comments: