Monday, December 18, 2006

flickr.com

It took some time but finally I have joined the Flickr community. I devoted last weekend some time on cleaning my disks and found a lot of photo’s that where still there and which I still wanted to show to some people. Also a lot of photo’s which I made for some reason resided on my disks.

I decided to clean up some of the mess and make a centralized online storage location. After looking into some possibilities of hosting them on the terminalcult webserver. However, keeping up with patching, maintaining and all the alike made me decide to give flickr a try. I have to say, until now I think it is quite a nice web interface, there are some disadvantage with a non-paying account but I think I can live with those for now.

My photo’s can be found at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/14436073@N00/


No comments: