Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Not many posts?

Not many posts in the past couple of weeks. Is this the feeling you get? You can be quite right about this. I have been on a short, hiking with my girlfriend at La-Palma. We have been waling the mountains of La-Palma, been sleeping in the sun, relaxing and we have found some time to bring a visit to Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias.

Also in the week after the trip I still had a week of holidays left which I spend for looking for a new job. This was with some success which resulted in the fact that I have resigned from my current job as Technical Oracle Consultant at Canon Europe and I have accepted a new job at an Oracle consultancy firm as a consultant.

I have had a splendid time at Canon Europe and I was able to be part of the Canon Tri.Can and travel around in Europe from time to time. However I have decided that it is time to make a change as my current team is been divided and we will no longer be able to work as a single team, we will become some sort of virtual team under different managers and I feel I will not be able to feel at home anymore when this change comes in places. To read more about the Tri.Can project you can turn to one of the contracting companies their website to find out more.

No comments: